Activity Registration 2020-21
ACTIVITY REGISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY FORM
Zumbrota-Mazeppa School Athletics & Intramurals Eligibility Brochure Instructions for completion by students and their parents or guardians:
- Please read all of the guidelines and forms that are included in this authorization package.
- At the end of the form we will ask you to verify that by clicking on the "submit" button that this constitutes your binding electronic signature on this e-form.
- A sports qualifying physical examination signed and dated by a physician must be in file in the activities office.
- PARTICIPATION FEE must also be paid online at the school store.
- Students in grades 9-12 participating in an activity must sign up and take the ImPact Concussion test.
Note: Student-Athletes may participate in only one athletic program per season.
STUDENTS: Your participation in high school activities is dependent on your eligibility. PROTECT that eligibility by reviewing with your parent(s)/guardian(s) this summary of the Minnesota State High School League rules which govern your participation. Complete regulations are found in the MSHSL Official Handbook which is available at each member high school and which is also posted on the MSHSL Web site at: www.mshsl.org. Please print this brochure for reference, and if there is a question about any rule interpretation, CONTACT YOUR SCHOOL PRINCIPAL OR ATHLETIC/ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR.
I understand that once I sign the eligibility statement all eligibility rules will apply:
- Twelve (12) months of the year;
- Whether I am currently participating or not;
- Continuously from the first signing of the statement through the completion of my high school eligibility.
Parent/Guardians: REVIEW the following rules with your son or daughter. Your role in stressing the value of following these rules cannot be overstated.